Where are we located?
In the beautiful Austrian town of Bad Hofgastein, Salzburgerland, where Hohe Tauern is at its best and where sunshine can be enjoyed the longest, that's where you find us! Among a lot of green and space, but yet close to shops, ski lifts, restaurants and buses.
- From Munich follow the A8 in the direction to Salzburg
- From Salzburg follow the A10 in direction to Graz, Villach
- Exit B311 in direction to Bischofshofen, Zell am See, St. Johan im Pongau, Gasteinertal
- Exit B167 in direction to Villach, Gasteinertal.
- 3rd roundabout go straight in direction to Bad Gastein
- after about 500m you will find our house on your left, about 150m from the street.
- From the south go to the trein station of Mallnitz
- In Mallnitz you can take the train Autoschleuse Tauernbahn from Mallnitz to Böckstein with your car
- Take road B167 in the direction to Bad Gastein
- Follow B167 in the direction to Bad Hofgastein
- After AGM (on your left) you will find about 200m later the street to our house on your right, turn where you see the red flag
- Our house is about 150m from the main road
- Coordinates: 47.1535 – 13.1122 our 47°09’12.5″N – 13°06’43.9″E (depending on your navy system)
- Some sat-navs will send you to Angertal instead of us in Bad Hofgastein. When you enter the 2nd roundabout, go straight to Bad Gastein, after appr. 500m you will find our house on your left. Download the route description for the final 80km.
Flying from and to Salzburg can be arranged very cheap through the following companies:
Should you wish to travel by train or bus from the airport, please check: https://www.gastein.com/service/kontakt/ or get in touch so we can advise.
From train station you can either take a taxi or bus to come to us (Bus stop Anger).
Train station Bad Gastein to Anger: Bus 550, 555
Train station Bad Hogastein to Anger: Bus 550